22 September 2012

Look what came in the mail today: One Teen Story! (Have you subscribed?)

I went through the week's mail today... I'm terrible about opening it when it arrives. I make a huge pile and then sift through it later. Imagine my delight when a small envelope turned out to contain this!



It's the inaugural issue of ONE TEEN STORY. When I heard about it, that Gayle Forman had written the first story... I signed right up. In this e-world, I love that it's printed, that it almost fits in the palm of your hand. No ads, no photos, just one great story. I can't wait to someday have a whole box of these stories and when a teen reader is visiting, I can let them take their pick. (But return it, of course! I won't want to part with any, for sure.)

Have you subscribed? Here's their website: www.oneteenstory.com.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, Sharon! I plan to subscribe today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great story. You will not be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete